Since 1890 and for 5 generations, Pearson Farm has been growing the finest peaches Georgia has to offer. They farm the same soil today their great-great grandfather farmed over 120 years ago. The traditions of growing sweet Georgia peaches has been handed down from generation to generation and they would love for you to enjoy the fruits of their labor. Enjoy!
Top 5 Ways to Use a Box of Peaches
- Grab a peach, rinse it and sink your teeth in (prepare for juice to run down your chin and arm!)
- Slice up the peach and use in a cobbler recipe…or throw them on the grill!
- Cut up the peaches, fresh freeze them and use them later
- Slice them up, dehydrate and use for a power snack
- Put a few peaches in a bag and walk them over to your neighbor’s house…you’ll be amazed at your reception!
Genuine Georgia Peach Attributes
- Variety: July Prince, August Prince, Various
- Type: Freestone (meat slices off of the seed)
- Size: Approximately 2 ¾ – 3 inch in diameter
- Safety: All-natural, 100% Certified Food Safe
- Nutrition: High in Vitamin A & C, Fiber, Potassium